A virtual webinar on launching sustainable initiatives.
Organizations of all types and sizes are taking a more proactive stance on sustainability issues to meet evolving customer needs and making sustainably minded changes that can increase their revenue, reduce costs and build new markets and service. But for many one question complicates their efforts; how to get started?
In partnership with Finance & Commerce, WSB recently hosted a virtual webinar that provided examples of sustainable processes and how they came to be.
- Bryan Baer, City Administrator, City of Hugo, MN
- Steve Compton, CFO and EVP at Sevana Bioenergy
- Bruce Loney, Board Manager, Prior Lake-Spring Lake Watershed District
- Moderated by: Amy Fredregill, Director of Sustainability, WSB
During the webinar, our panelists led us through their proactive approaches to sustainability initiatives including:
- How the city of Hugo is using less water and reducing costs despite its growing population
- How a dairy farm is increasing their revenue by making and selling biogas
- How mitigating invasive carp is leading to improved water quality in a Watershed District
For more information on sustainability, contact Amy Fredregill.