Update: Metropolitan Council has extended their 2020 Regional Solicitation grant submittal deadline to May 15 in response to COVID-19.
The Metropolitan Council is now accepting grant applications for the Twin Cities and 7-County Metro area. Here are tips to help you through the process:
- $180 million of federal funding is available for projects to be constructed in 2024 or 2025
- Eligible project types include roadway, bridge, transit, and bicycle and pedestrian facilities
- 20 percent local match is required
- Funding is for construction only; design and right-of-way are ineligible
- Projects must be consistent with local comprehensive plans and Metropolitan Council plans
- Applicants must have an approved Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) transition plan
- Applications are due April 16
WSB has a long history of preparing successful Metropolitan Council Regional Solicitation applications. Our team can identify key projects and determine community goals. Additional information about the 2020 regional solicitation requirements can be found here. For further details, contact Scott Mareck at 320.534.5948 or email@example.com.